Tis the season for holiday cooking and spending time with family! Being back home in Virginia for Thanksgiving was such a treat. My aunt served Thanksgiving this year with all of our traditional dishes, including stuffed olives. Today I wanted to share my own twist on that holiday tradition: Stuffed Olive Tapenade with Mezzetta olives! The recipe is simple and makes a great side dish or light snack! Scroll below for the full recipe.
- Handful of fresh parsley
- Handlful of fresh basil
- 1 cup of roasted tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of capers
- 1/4 cup of sliced garlish
- One jar of Mezzetta Olives
- 1/3 cup of mozzeralla
- 3 tbs olive oil
- salt + pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredient in a food processor and blend together.
- With a pipping bag, stuff each Mezzetta olive with the tapenade.
- Serve on a small platter or in a bowl and enjoy!
• Grand Prize (1) - Instant Print Digital Camera plus a Ultimate Olive Lover’s Gift Basket including Mezzetta Olives, Olive Spoon, Cutting Board, Olive Bowl, Cocktail Napkins and Recipe Card.
• Runner Up Prizes (10) - Ultimate Olive Lover’s Gift Basket including Mezzetta Olives, Olive Spoon, Cutting Board, Olive Bowl, Cocktail Napkins and Recipe Card.
ENTER HERE using the details below:
Entry: First Name, Last Name and Email Address
Expires: December 31
Winners Chosen at Random
Winner will be notified and will receive prize within 2 weeks
Thank you to Mezzetta for sponsoring today’s post!