Sunday mornings were designed for brunch. This morning started out lazy until I walked into the kitchen and saw Jds skillet sitting on the stove. I bought the skillet for him as a birthday present, but I haven't used it much so this morning I gave it a shot.
- 4 eggs
- 2 cans of black beans (15 oz.)
- 2 cups of mushrooms
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 tomato
- 2 spoonfuls of guacamole
- 1/3 shredded cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Start by heating 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil in the skillet
- Add the mushrooms to the skillet and cook until soft
- Add the black beans to the skillet and heat until warm
- Slice your red peppers and place in the skillet, then crack an egg into each one
- Place the entire skillet in the oven and cook about 8 minutes or until your eggs are cooked
- Remove skillet from oven and top with guacamole, shredded cheese and diced tomatoes
Yum! Let me know what you think in the comments below and don't forget to follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook!