I have been chosen by Stephanie @ A Style Of Her Own for The Lovely Blog Award!!! At first I was completely unaward, but it turns out that I was selected for this award back in October, which means that I won an award just ONE MONTH after beginning my blog! To say that I am thrilled is an understatement. I would like to go ahead and continue the nominations, so here we go....
So here are the rules of the nomination:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Facts about myself:
- I started my blog completely at random one night after discussing my dreams at a bar with my long-time boyfriend, Jd (who is mentioned thoroughly throughout this blog)
- I have kept an on-going, handwritten journal since I was 8 years old (that's 15 years of writing FYI)
- I have two amazing kitties named Herbie and Ellie who are my life!
- I graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) with a degree in Public Relations, but I originially entered VCU's School of the Arts program for Fashion Merchandising
- I date a pretty amazing guy who pushes me to follow my dreams and aspirations each and every day. He's everything.
- I am obsessed with my laptop and social media and taking pictures
- I love to run and have already ran three 10k races in the past year.