Happy Sunday! It's one of my favorite days of the week! In our home, we eat Breakfast Roll Ups for brunch and we wanted to share this super easy recipe with you all so that everyone can make them. You can actually prepare these the night before, leave them in the refrigerator and bake them when you're ready for breakfast. Follow the steps below for this warm, crispy recipe!
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup ham
- 1/3 cup cheese
- 1/3 cup corn
- 1/4 cup onion
- 1/3 cup mushroom slices
- wonton wrappers
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook your eggs enough so that they are mostly cooked, but still moist (they will continue to cook slightly in the oven).
- Slice your onion and cheese so that they are in thin slivers. You don't need to chop up the mushroom and corn unless you want to.
- Slice or cube your ham
- Arrange the ingredients in each wonton wrapper and roll up
- Place the wontons on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Once the first side is crisp enough, flip the wonton roll ups over and cook on the opposite side for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with mustard.